John R. Moore Scholarship
This scholarship is presented to students who excel in their contributions to the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, asexual, and allied (LGBTQIA+) community at the University of Oregon. Factors for selection may include leadership and service in the university LGBTQIA+ community, financial need, study and research as it relates to LGBTQIA issues, and/or commitment to supporting the progress of LGBTQIA+ civil rights movements.
- Open to all undergraduate and graduate students
- No GPA requirement
- Nomination for the award is not required
How to Apply
To apply for the John R. Moore Scholarship please complete the following:
- Honors and Awards supplemental questions (as applicable)
- Respond "Yes" to the John R. Moore Scholarship question
- Complete the John R. Moore supplemental question: "Describe how you have contributed to the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer (LGBTQ) community at the University of Oregon. This may include leadership positions, service to the LGBTQ community, study and research as it relates to LGBTQ issues and/or commitment to supporting the progress of LGBTQ civil rights."
Recipients of this award are invited to the annual Honors and Awards ceremony in spring 2022.