General Student Conduct Appeals

For information about the appeals process and the University Appeals Board please see the Student Conduct Code.

For information about how to submit an appeal, please see the decision letter you received from your conduct administrator/case worker.

For additional information, please contact the Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards at or call 541-346-1140.

Appealing Cases Involving Prohibited Discrimination or Harassment

For information specific to appealing cases involving prohibited discrimination or harassment, please see the Appeals Section of the SOPs.

If you are ready to submit an appeal for a prohibited discrimination or harassment case (including Title IX), that can be completed using our online form.