Finding your dream job is tough enough. Be sure that you're ready when you do.
In addition to earning an official certificate of completion, participants of the Men's Professional Development Series will learn ways to stand out from other applicants and to be better prepared for success from the moment they launch their professional careers. They'll discover tips and tricks for forging valuable professional connections, creating strong resumes, acing job interviews, managing projects, and developing important leadership skills.
Whatever stage of your academic career you're in, it's never too soon to start building toward your vision of professional success.
About the Series
The Men’s Professional Development Series is a six-session series that will meet Thursdays from 3:00–3:50 p.m. for weeks 3–8 of fall term 2022, October 13–November 17. Topics include:
- Session 1 (October 13): Professional Development 101: Capitalizing on your College Career
- Session 2 (October 20): What is Leadership?: Defining Your Role as a Young Professional
- Session 3 (October 27): Project Management
- Session 4 (November 3): Networking Skills
- Session 5 (November 10): Professional Development Skills: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Session 6 (November 17): Interview and Application Skills
Participants who attend at least five of the six sessions will receive an official certificate of completion.
Application has closed for fall 2022. Check back for winter 2023 registration.