LGBTESS and QA3 Alliance Employment Opportunities
2019–20 Student Program Coordinators
Four to eight positions available. All students are welcome to apply. Time commitment of 8–12 hours per week, paying $11.25 an hour.
Description of Duties:
- Plan events pertaining to LGBTQIA+ and intersected identities for the campus community
- Collaborate with student organizations and community organizations
- Reach out to campus resources to schedule and plan programs
- Support in marketing for events (posters, social media, etc.)
- Hold weekly office hours in the LGBTQA3 student office
- Work as a team to keep the office clean, restocked, and welcoming to visitors
- Work as a representative for the LGBTESS during tabling for IntroDUCKtion, events, and student involvement fairs
- Use training manuals and program materials to coordinate term events
- Attend weekly LGBTESS staff meetings and weekly meetings with a supervisor
- Provide support for programs and assist student coordinators when needed
- Complete administrative duties: document creation, filing, scanning, copying, and emailing
- Attend trainings and workshops
- Attend on-campus training during Week of Welcome, September 27–30, 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. (final dates and times pending)
- Other duties as assigned
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until May 6, 2019, at 9:00 a.m.
Student Jobs and Internships
Handshake is the UO Career Center's central location for jobs and internships, both on and off campus.
Career Advising Support
UO Career Center, Assistant Director of Experiential Learning