LGBTESS and QA3 Alliance Employment Opportunities
2019–20 Student Program Coordinators
Four to eight positions available. All students are welcome to apply. Time commitment of 8–12 hours per week, paying $11.25 an hour.
Description of Duties:
- Plan events pertaining to LGBTQIA+ and intersected identities for the campus community
- Collaborate with student organizations and community organizations
- Reach out to campus resources to schedule and plan programs
- Support in marketing for events (posters, social media, etc.)
- Hold weekly office hours in the LGBTQA3 student office
- Work as a team to keep the office clean, restocked, and welcoming to visitors
- Work as a representative for the LGBTESS during tabling for IntroDUCKtion, events, and student involvement fairs
- Use training manuals and program materials to coordinate term events
- Attend weekly LGBTESS staff meetings and weekly meetings with a supervisor
- Provide support for programs and assist student coordinators when needed
- Complete administrative duties: document creation, filing, scanning, copying, and emailing
- Attend trainings and workshops
- Attend on-campus training during Week of Welcome, September 27–30, 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. (final dates and times pending)
- Other duties as assigned
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until May 6, 2019, at 9:00 a.m.
Student Jobs and Internships
Handshake is the University Career Center's central location for jobs and internships, both on and off campus.
Career Coaching Support
University Career Center, Career Readiness Coach